|BECOME A VOLUNTEER WITH BARK
It is the best feeling to help save and maintain a dog in need of care, shelter and a new home!
Volunteer at our kennel: Kennel Duty has 2 shifts, a.m & p.m schedules.
Help us raise money on our Events and Gala Committees.
Help us re-home our dogs at adoption events held throughout the year!.
| 1. Be part of the solution. You'll join a network of hundreds of thousands of people working to make the world safe and more humane for all living creatures. You'll make the jobs of everyone working for animals a little easier by lending a hand and spreading the message of responsible pet ownership and animal protection.
2. Get warm fuzzies. You'll never find a more grateful and accepting comrade than an animal you've comforted.
3. Keep good company. You'll make lots of new friends—and not just the four-legged kind. Working side by side with people who share similar interests can forge lifelong friendships.
4. Meet the new you. You'll discover skills you never knew you had, and you may be surprised at what you're capable of achieving.
5. Gain a new career. You'll learn things that may lead you to the career—or career change—of your dreams. Employers and college admissions officers look favorably on time spent in volunteer service. More on careers with animals.
6. Enjoy a wagging tail, a purr, and a smile. Didn't someone once say that the best things in life are free?